Stop E-Beggars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting Place

5 posters

Go down

Meeting Place Empty Meeting Place

Post by Seeds2freedom Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:18 pm

Hello Everyone. Great website Alan, hopefully people will come here to discuss ideas on stopping this flood of E Begging on You Tube.
Seeds2freedom
Seeds2freedom

Back to top Go down

Meeting Place Empty Re: Meeting Place

Post by WelderCSR Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:33 pm

Ok, WelderCSR is on board. Very Happy
This forum is a good idea to become an assembly point.
WelderCSR
WelderCSR

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Knight Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:44 am

I'm here. I have been thinking. Long story but a number of years ago in the 1980s they tried to introduce identity cards in australia. they type they have in israel and hong kong today. my uncle and a number of people got together and decided they wanted to stop this. he ended up running newspaper ads and got a MASSIVE response to a public meeting he held. it was an overwhelming success. I think in a way we need a more political stance than just lawyers randomly throwing letters around. I wish my uncle was here to give advice, but he's dead. Youtube is a corporation, by in effect it is a public place. If there was a precedent we could FIND or we may have to create it, that recognised Youtube as a public place, then we would be able to, before long, get laws in place or extend an existing law to stop ebegging. I know that one big part of getting people to do things, legally, is if  there is some sort of precedent. It is often easier to find one than actually try and build up the logical and get politicians/judges/whoever to accept it and follow through with laws/judgements/whatever.
Link Knight
Link Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeds2freedom Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:11 am

I'm wondering if contacting media in the area these people e beg may be a way to put pressure on them. Some one doing this in Australia would get their ass kicked for e begging.
Seeds2freedom
Seeds2freedom

Back to top Go down

Post by DeePurr Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:26 pm

Great forum to discuss and bounce ideas around to come up with perhaps a solution of e beggars. Does anyone know if there are any laws at all in place in NY State?
DeePurr
DeePurr

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeds2freedom Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:48 pm

I am wondering if a chat format would be useful to use as well. I have Skype and Pal Talk. I believe we could use both the website and a chat site.

The website can be a wealth of information and the chat site would allow contact in real time. Let me know if you think that would be a good idea or not.

Seeds2freedom
Seeds2freedom
Seeds2freedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Hkalan Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:33 am

Hello,

When you log in, you can update your profile to list a Skype contact so we can easily call each other !

You can also add where you are located so we know each other's time zone. I have given a few members an avatar that I had on my desktop. Feel free to personalise your profile !

Alan
Hkalan
Hkalan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum