Stop E-Beggars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomadic Fanatic, Just Say No To Lazy

4 posters

Go down

Nomadic Fanatic, Just Say No To Lazy Empty Nomadic Fanatic, Just Say No To Lazy

Post by NoBeg Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:18 am

He is already outed and has been included in many of the discussions that these types of people bring upon themselves, so I wanted to make sure he gets top billing. Eric aka Nomadic Fanatic is one of my favorites. I saw a video last night where he has (allegedly (: ) been complaining that the State of Washington has stopped his Food Stamps. OH THE HORROR!! They see them being cashed all over the USA. Wow, I'm glad to see Washington is on the ball!! Hey Eric, here is a new word for you to look up while your making your next "Please Buy Me New Tires" video. Today's word is RESIDENT!!. Very Happy
see ya!
Nomadic Fanatic, Just Say No To Lazy Eric_110

NoBeg

Back to top Go down

Nomadic Fanatic, Just Say No To Lazy Empty Re: Nomadic Fanatic, Just Say No To Lazy

Post by Link Knight Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:58 am

A youtuber by the name of Nomad Patriot has had a first hand experience or two and has a lot to say about Nomadic Fanatic. Nomadic Fanatic also has a criminal record. My friend tony mullins actually got a proper printout on that one directly from the relevant government authorities.
Link Knight
Link Knight

Back to top Go down

Nomadic Fanatic, Just Say No To Lazy Empty Re: Nomadic Fanatic, Just Say No To Lazy

Post by luther349 Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:06 pm

eric is lazy but i would not lump him in with the likes of troy he does not lie and act like he makes no money off youtube.

luther349

Back to top Go down

Post by Hkalan Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:05 am

Hello,

I am not familiar with the activities of this channel, but it is still wrong to e-beg !

Alan
Hkalan
Hkalan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum