Stop E-Beggars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop the DIY World

5 posters

Go down

Stop the DIY World Empty Stop the DIY World

Post by Hkalan Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:59 am

Hello,

As a collective. I think of a few things to put an end to Troy and the Do It All Wrong World.

1- Certificate of Ocupancey: It apears that a person in the USA needs building permits for a structure, and a certificate of Ocupancey to live in a stucture full time. Members of this forum that are in the USA can gather documentation from New York State government officials that provide data and documents, to know if the Tar Paper Shack is lawfully able to live in as a residence. If it is deemed something else. That is one way to show his recent e-beggar campaign to pay for the Filipino visa is all a lie.

2- we can contact PayPal about his donation button. It is said that PayPal has shut down e-beggars in the past.

3- flagging: according to YouTube community terms. Asking for money is Spam and deceitful. As a collective, we can find the videos that straight out cry for money to support the project that is a private and individual (non charity). If enough of us flag the videos at one time. YouTube must take notice. The more strikes against him, the sooner the channel is gone !

Independent videos and efforts have failed in the past. Let's find more ways to bring this snake into the light to show the gullible how fake he is !!

Alan
Hkalan
Hkalan

Back to top Go down

Stop the DIY World Empty Re: Stop the DIY World

Post by Hkalan Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:32 am

Hello,

In regards to the PayPal terms, I read number 9 about restricted activity.

As he is asking people to donate to pay for a USA imigration fee for a mail order bride, and a wardrobe. What part of the terms would you consider he had broken in this part of the PayPal terms ?

9. Restricted Activities.
9.1 Restricted Activities. In connection with your use of our website, your Account, the PayPal Services, or in the course of your interactions with PayPal, other Users, or third parties, you will not:

Breach this Agreement, the Commercial Entity Agreement, the Acceptable Use Policy or any other agreement or policy that you have agreed to with PayPal;
Violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (for example, those governing financial services, consumer protections, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
Infringe PayPal's or any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
Sell counterfeit goods;
Act in a manner that is defamatory, trade libelous, threatening or harassing;
Provide false, inaccurate or misleading information;
Send or receive what we reasonably believe to be potentially fraudulent funds;
Refuse to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of your identity or any Information you provide to us;
Attempt to double dip during the course of a dispute by receiving or attempting to receive funds from both PayPal and the Seller, bank or credit card issuer for the same transaction;
Control an Account that is linked to another Account that has engaged in any of these Restricted Activities;
Conduct your business or use the PayPal Services in a manner that results in or may result in complaints, Disputes, Claims, Reversals, Chargebacks, fees, fines, penalties or other liability to PayPal, other Users, third parties or you;
Have a credit score from a credit reporting agency that indicates a high level of risk associated with your use of the PayPal Services;
Use your Account or the PayPal Services in a manner that PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or any other electronic funds transfer network reasonably believes to be an abuse of the card system or a violation of card association or network rules;
Allow your Account to have a negative Balance;
Provide yourself a cash advance from your credit card (or help others to do so);
Access the PayPal Services from a country that is not included on PayPal's permitted countries list;
Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; facilitate any viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or Information; use an anonymizing proxy; use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our website without our prior written permission; or use any device, software or routine to bypass our robot exclusion headers, or interfere or attempt to interfere with our website or the PayPal Services;
Take any action that may cause us to lose any of the services from our Internet service providers, payment processors, or other suppliers;
Use the PayPal Services to test credit card behaviors;
Circumvent any PayPal policy or determinations about your Account such as temporary or indefinite suspensions or other Account holds, limitations or restrictions, including, but not limited to, engaging in the following actions: attempting to create new or additional PayPal Account(s) when an Account has a negative balance or has been restricted, suspended or otherwise limited; creating new or additional PayPal Accounts using information that is not your own (e.g. name, address, email address, etc.); or using someone else’s PayPal Account;
Hkalan
Hkalan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hkalan Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:17 am

Hello,

YouTube continues to have video's of people that complain and complain, or just use humour to point out the madness. Does anyone want to help stop this e-begging, or should we just continue to make fun of him as he uses the system to pray's on the gullable and weakminded ?

Alan
Hkalan
Hkalan

Back to top Go down

Post by I AM TROLL Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:00 am

If we lived in NY state we could do something he is violating NY clean water act. As for his shack in my state it would be legal and his local county inspectors don't care what laws he brakes or if he starves his chickens. But if he gets his child bride there and makes videos of her doing most of the work we can get him nailed. I still think the best way is to show people the many ways to it right.
I AM TROLL
I AM TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Hkalan Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:09 am

Hello,

I understand, and still think the PayPal donation button is wrong according to PayPal rules I read on the website. I am not in the USA to know all the facts... If he lost his PayPal account he would have lost the most common way to e-beg... Then if we all flag his video's where he begs (scams for money) YouTube would have to abide by their community terms and rules.

Alan
Hkalan
Hkalan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeePurr Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:20 pm

Someone with a legal background to look into the PayPal terms would be very helpful. Maybe one of our members here know of an attorney who could look into it. This way it can be presented to PayPal on solid ground.
DeePurr
DeePurr

Back to top Go down

Post by Hkalan Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:05 am

Hello,

Here is the answer... I love it !!

Alan
Hkalan
Hkalan

Back to top Go down

Post by luther349 Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:16 am

hes not a charity so yes his paypal button can be taken down they tend to ignore small fish but i have seen it happen really the case with scams like his that hit the news.

luther349

Back to top Go down

Post by I AM TROLL Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:35 am

you can all take down troys last video by reporting the video as spam and misleading he knows D lastname did not do it and that's misleading
I AM TROLL
I AM TROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by silentdeath001 Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:47 pm

this guy makes a video about anything, then a few seconds after its posted there are 1000 of views. would be interesting for youtube to actually check into this. they can tell how long a video is being watched. More then likely its views being purchased. it would be interesting to call the local health department, code enforcement department to really check this place out.

silentdeath001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down